Heading to college this fall?
Are you ready?
We've put together this handy guide to help you prepare for the next four years of your life.
We asked dozens of college students what they wish they’d known before they showed up on campus freshman year. Check out our "What I Wish I'd Known" videos and articles for real advice from real students on making new friends, dorm life, classes, money, and everything in between.
Still sweating the small stuff? We've got you covered with step-by-step guides to prepare you for the host of new experiences that come with starting your college career. You can also download, print and share our PDF guide.
Read on to find out everything you need to know before you go.
Firsthand Advice from Students
- What I Wish I'd Known: Video advice for freshmen from graduating seniors
- What I Wish I'd Known About My First Days on Campus
- What I Wish I'd Known About College Dorm Life
- What I Wish I'd Known About College Academics
- What I Wish I'd Known About My College Budget
What You Need to Know
- College Survival Skills
- Don’t Send That Friend Request! and 7 Other Things Not to Do in College
- Have Other Friends, and 9 Other Ways to Swing Life with a Roommate
- 11 Things You Never Knew You Needed to Survive in College
- Overrated College Experiences: College clichés that don’t live up to the hype
- Choosing Classes Like a Pro
To join the discussion, visit Unigo's Back to School forum!