The Unigo Guide to Study Abroad
Here at Unigo, we know that few things hold more appeal for college students than studying abroad. New friends, new foods, new cities, and new experiences are all part of the package, but undergrads often don’t know how or where to begin their search. To help make your decision a little easier, we’ve put together a guide covering everything you need to know about studying abroad, from choosing a program to saving money once you’re there. So read on to get started and get going!
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Can I Afford to Study Abroad?
- Study Abroad: Where should I go?
- 6 Sites for Study Abroad Programs
- The Cheapest Study Abroad Destinations
- Study Abroad: Travel on the cheap
Thinking about studying in the UK? Take a look at our essential Destination UK guide to find out about the most popular destination for Americans studying abroad.