want to saettle in USA

Opulentus Overseas Careers Is India's only SUPER VISA SPECIALIST providing quality solutions in visa processing . We are expertise in providing all kinds of visas ranging from Student Visas to Immigration Visas. We also offer Job assistance services for the people who were interested to Work and Settle in Abroad. WHY OPULENTUS? • The service costs are very transparent • Shortest Process Time • Clear Refund Policy • Our Success rate is the highest. In fact we never had a rejection in any of our Immigration processes. • It’s a record that in 2008-9 Opulentus had 90% of the actual visas (CPT USA) from Asia and the other agents just 10%. This shows how we have a lion’s share in this market on success. • 75% of our clients are only through referrals and/or word of mouth. Opulentus Overseas Careers specially deals with Immigration to Canada, UK, Denmark, Australia, France, Singapore and USA. We also offer Study abroad services to USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, Ireland, Singapore etc. Benefits • Opulentus offer consultation services by understanding all your needs to the core which makes you more confident after talking to our proficient and experienced consultants. • We are unique in providing the client with Post Landing services which is an added advantage as it helps in job search services, pick up assistance and accommodation assistance after landing in any country. We will constantly guide you till you settle down permanently. Contact us by any of the following ways Email: info@opulentuz.com Website: http://www.opulentuz.com Schedule an Appointment: http://www.opulentuz.com/html/schedule.php Counseling by Telephone: http://www.opulentuz.com/html/phone.php Free Evaluation Form: http://www.opulentuz.com/html/evalution.php Live Chat: http://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/opulentuz.html Contact us: http://www.opulentuz.com/html/contactus.php SMS VISA to 56263 Visit any of our offices located in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Vizag and Delhi.