In August, You Should...
Talk with a Counselor about:
- Speak with a college counselor to create a list of colleges that might be right for you. Work together to figure out what you're looking for in a school -- do you want it to be big or small? Urban or rural? Competitive or laid back? There are more than 4,000 colleges in America, and our counselors will help you find schools that match your personality and ambitions.
- Discuss your career plans with a counselor and learn about colleges that have matching and innovative curriculums.
- Work with a counselor to set up a personal admissions calendar so you don't miss any deadlines and stay ahead of other applicants.
- Find out the best ways to prepare for the SAT/ACT based on your learning style and budget.
- Get help selecting an impressive fall semester class schedule that will "wow" admissions offices.