In January, You Should...
Talk with a Counselor about:
- Applications are in! Find out what you can still do -- and what you shouldn't do -- to increase your chances of getting accepted.
- Make sure each of the schools you applied to is actually a good fit. Speak with a counselor to get more background information.
- Work with a counselor while completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). There's tens of thousands of dollars on the line!
- More than $3.4 billion dollars in scholarships are given out each year. Work with a counselor to find the ones that are right for you.
- Many scholarships have early or rolling deadlines (first come, first serve). Get the advice and feedback you need to increase your chances of winning.