In June, You Should...
Talk with a Counselor about:
- You made your college choice! Time to start learning more about the next four years of your life. Ask a counselor about your school's reputation, stories of former students who went there, and strategies to succeed on campus.
- That said, you're not out of the woods just yet. Colleges revoke offers of admission every year. Learn how to avoid jeopardizing your future.
- Get a leg up on your future classmates by learning how to prepare yourself over the summer for the rigors of college academics.
- Find out some of the unexpected costs of being a college student and living on campus.
- Hear about different types of popular student loans and repayment plans.
- More than $3.4 billion dollars in scholarships are given out each year. Work with a counselor to find the ones that are right for you.
- Find out financial tips like whether to open a bank account near campus, apply for a credit card, get renter's insurance, and ways to save money throughout your collegiate career.