In November, You Should...
Talk with a Counselor about:
- Speak with a college counselor to refine a list of colleges that might be right for you. Work together to figure out what you're looking for in a school -- do you want it to be big or small? Urban or rural? Competitive or laid back? There are more than 4,000 colleges in America, and our counselors will help you find schools that match your personality and ambitions.
- Discuss your career plans with a counselor and learn about colleges that have matching and innovative curriculums.
- Find out how you stack up to the competition at your top choice colleges with your GPA and test scores.
- Have a counselor walk you through completing your applications, from writing powerful essays to getting great letters of recommendation, and ensuring your transcript was sent according to each college's specifications.
- Find out if you qualify for federal financial aid, and how much you might receive, by consulting with a financial aid expert to estimate your Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
- Discover other sources of financial assistance by working with a financial aid expert to research available loan options, grants and scholarships.