In October, You Should...
Talk with a Counselor about:
- Speak with a college counselor to refine a list of colleges that might be right for you. Work together to figure out what you're looking for in a school -- do you want it to be big or small? Urban or rural? Competitive or laid back? There are more than 4,000 colleges in America, and our counselors will help you find schools that match your personality and ambitions.
- Discuss your career plans with a counselor and learn about colleges that have matching and innovative curriculums.
- Find out how you stack up to the competition at your top choice colleges with your GPA and test scores.
- Get help preparing your college admissions and financial aid plan. Learn what you need to do by which deadlines, including tests, fees, applications, financial aid forms, transcripts, scholarships, and more.
- Find out the best ways to prepare for the SAT/ACT based on your learning style and budget.
- Get help on your admissions essays with tips from counselors on the most successful topics and strategies. Follow up for feedback on your first drafts
- Make sure you haven't skipped any steps and have a counselor review your progress through the admissions process so far.