In September, You Should...
Talk with a Counselor about:
- Speak with a college counselor to create a list of colleges that might be right for you. Work together to figure out what you're looking for in a school -- do you want it to be big or small? Urban or rural? Competitive or laid back? There are more than 4,000 colleges in America, and our counselors will help you find schools that match your personality and ambitions.
- Discuss your career plans with a counselor and learn about colleges that have matching and innovative curriculums.
- Get help preparing your college admissions and financial aid plan. Learn what you need to do by which deadlines, including tests, fees, applications, financial aid forms, transcripts, scholarships, and more.
- CSS/Financial Aid Profiles are due this month; work with a financial aid expert to find out if you are eligible and how to complete them.
- Find out the best ways to prepare for the SAT/ACT based on your learning style and budget.
- Find out if you should be applying Early Action or Early Decision to your top choice colleges, and when those deadlines arrive. (Hint: they're sooner than you think!)