Abilene Christian University Top Questions

Abilene Christian University strives to make a positive difference not only in the sudent body's lives, but also the comunity and everywhere around the world.

ACU is a unique school with a one-of-a-kind learning environment and experience.

Stacia

Church of Christ school with amazing professors that people take for granted.

A small close-knit community where you feel welcomed by both faculty and students and where friendships seem to blosom.

Kelsee

Abilene Christian is a school that has religion evident in every nook and cranny that strenghtens student's faiths each and every day.

Candace

The best thing about ACU is that it is a unique, personal, and very real the proffessers are very real they talk about what you need to know to help you be a christian beyond the classroom. The student life is very alive there is always intermual sports going on, off campus group activites, and many clubs.

ACU is a place that. not only encourages academic growth, but also spiritual and character growth through its Christ-centered environment, faculty, and continually growing students.

Abilene Christian strives to create a community of diversified students that can come together and unite under a common desire to learn and grow.

ACU is a well rounded campus that offers a high quality education to a diverse group of students.

Wesley

ACU provides a well-rounded, Christ-centered education.

Kaila

Abilene Christian University is absolutely amazing, great, fun, enjoyable, real, innovative, Christ-centered, and overall absolutley wonderful.

Ashlann

This is a Christian University, where students able able to effectively grow and mature spiritually, socially, and academically.

Abilene Christian University is very welcoming, and it begins to feel like home very quickly.

A very Christ-centered school that is interested in each and every one of it's students and their path in life.

Vibrant

ACU is a Christian environment in which higher education can be obtained while integrating knowledge and affirmation of faith. ACU doesn't force religion on anyone but provides an alternative environment to the state schools which seem to emphasize partying, it is just a more mellow environment where it is easier to focus on studies.

A friendly enviornment, that prepares students for life, and gives them an outstanding education.

Bobby

A Christ centered community working to educate students and spread the word of God throughout the world.

Annelise

My school is very culturally dynamic.

Christian-based, educational university that strives for the betterment of their students through expanding knowledge with faith as a core aspect of the cirriculum.

Cathrine

The students and teachers at Abilene Christian University are committed to sharing the love of God, and I love exchanging smiles at everyone I pass, even if I we don't know each other.

Abilene Christian University is a great school if you're seeking friendship and a good education.

Abilene Christian University is a very tight-knit community where everyone seems to know everyone and the students are caring and genuine individuals, however, the college atmostphere is stifled by the lack of activities in the community and the strict rules about how meal plans can be used as well as curfew and an overabundance of inflated fines.

john

ACU is a very spiruated place, from football to chapel there is something for everyone to get into.

A community focused on building spiritual leaders in their different fields of study.

Marabeth

Committed to training Christian servants and leaders for their future careers.

This school is ALIVE in every way!

A community of people from different backgrounds all aiming to learn more about how to make a difference in the world.

ashleigh

ACU LOVES JESUS!

Terah

Abilene Christian University is a mulicultural, diverse, christian educated school that is preparing the worlds best employees and disciples of Christ.

A safe place for spiritual and intellectual growth

My university is educationally/technologically accelerated, diverse and filled with life-long friends.

They sing alot.

Amazing

Mykal

A God-focused society driving students to focus on their careers as well as the future and well-being of others.

Tim

A well rounded college with some very conservative viewpoints.

Welcoming, but it is harsh at times, and they try to hard to show off religion; however, I did like it there.

A fun loving environment that has a strict cirriculum but a award winning attitude.

Joanna

ACU is an interesting place; it's very liberal for a Churchof Christ school,but very conservative as far as colleges in general go. It has a very neat, friendly atmosphere.

Charena

it's a great school with great academics and fun.