Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College Top Questions

Jeremy

ABAC is perfect for anybody that is afraid of getting lost in the chaos that comes along with attending a larger university. The smaller size of the campus makes it so that, even if you have to go from one side of the campus to the other, walking from one place to another is easy and comfortable. If larger universities are basically their own cities, then ABAC is the small town equivalent. We have the amenities of any other college (with a full health center on the way) we just don't have three of them. On top of that the small class size is wonderful for anybody that needs a more direct form of instruction and helps to make building relationships with professors that much easier.

Taylor

The kind of person that should attend this school should be someone that likes a close knit community. The class sizes are very small with the max being around forty. This school is located in a small town with not much to do so they also should be content with finding their own form of entertainment. The people that attend this school tend to be from the south and are very much country so I would say having an interest with anything involving agriculture is a must!

Danielle

People assume only agriculture majors come to ABAC since it's mainly an agriculture school. That is not the case however. There are students who have come all the way from Sweden, and England. That alone should show that anyone can come because, they have so many majors here to offer other than Ag Majors.