Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College

Khali

Abraham Baldwin Agriculture College feels like a home away from home. Everyone there makes you feel like someone very important. Teachers and faculty are always there for students seeking help and constantly being encouraging. I feel absolutely welcomed here.

Kassidy

I love the college in general. Great atmosphere, great people, great food! Some teachers are a little harder to get in touch with outside of class and that is a struggle at times. The class sizes are great, not too small nor are they huge, just the size that I like.

Thomas

I love the down home feel of the campus and community. It is a perfect transition between high school and a larger university. Even though it is a great transition, it is still great4 for getting an associates or bachelor's degree in a field of your choosing. They have a wide variety of degrees to choose from. I thoroughly enjoy my time at ABAC.

Bailyn

An extremely common sentence you'll hear when talking to locals about colleges in Southwest Georgia is "ABAC is a good school." It's always those same five words in the same exact order. This is precisely the reason I chose to attend and having attended for a year and a half I would say I would agree. ABAC is a good school, but I need to add something. ABAC is a good school if you are looking for only academics. This is a college for people who want the quick class and nothing else. This is a school for the people going back to college while working or the single mom needing to get a degree while taking care of her child. This is definitely not the school for the typical eighteen year old who wants to experience all types of extracurricular and the normal college life of class then activities or clubs.

Jane

This school is horrible

Diana

Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College is an advantage to go to for me because it is an in-state and it is at an economical price. There are many resources students can use at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College and benefits for everyone. The school overall has satisfying assistance for parents who are considered about their child, and for students who have questions about school or anything in general. Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College has numerous resources for students and parents. For example, there is: Academic Affairs Counselors, Financial aid office. The Academic Affairs Counselors is a wonderful place to get help with something you didn’t understand in class the tutors are friendly and clever! If you ever need help figuring out how to manage your education you can go get financial help. In conclusion, I have truly had a great experience in coming to Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College.

Lacey

ABAC is a good to school to go to. Honestly, it is a little challenging but the work is doable. Also, the professors are there to help you in the need of success. Matter of fact, one of my animal science teachers made me an outline of how to study for her tests; very thankful of that from her; she didn't have to do that at all. I just love the school and hope anyone going there enjoy but also don't forget about your priorities.

Chelsey

I think it is a "ok" school. It is mainly suited for only a selected individuals whom are interested in agricultural studies and activities. It is a very small college with limited diversity among the students, teachers, and staffs on campus. The college has a long way to go in the future.

Jhonelle

Its a nice school. Academics is in the upper regions. The meal plan is great ad they have adequate housing. Off campus housing might not be easy to find. It's in a tiny town so there isn't but much to do. There is a small shopping center but if your looking forbidden variety the closest is in Albany or Valdosta. It's nice though.

Alyssa

ABAC is a wondrous college, with lot to do and a multitude of educational and extracurricular activities to be involved in. I look forward to attending this fall and hope that when I do I will be just as incited as i am outside of the classroom. From what I hear the professors are extremely available and there is a multitude of tutors who are willing to help and be involved, so that one is ensured to pass.

Olivia

I absolutely love ABAC. I wouldn’t want to attend any other college. Gee Haw Woah Back! The faculty and staff care about their students and treat us with respect. They truly want to see us succeed. I love being able to know my professors well, the small classroom setting is perfect. ABAC feels like home.

Ikeia

ABAC is Great college and provides a great education. It is also a very reasonably priced school, and they are very understanding of their students, but they also push us hard. We are a very diverse school with a lot of involvement, and we are only getting bigger and better. ABAC is in a very transitional period and it is a great time to be an ABAC stallion.

Abac is a great school! It’s very affordable for a quality education. Teachers work with students to ensure that they get the help they need in order to succeed. I’m from Tifton and I’ve never felt out of the loop. The students are very nice and helpful.

Reginald

I think this is a good school. The classes are small . The teachers are willing to work with you ono on one.

An awesome school, that accepts everyone. No matter your background, they love everyone. Southern hospitality is a real thing! Everyone is so sweet and polite. They are also always willing to help with anything you need! Keeps everyone involved and the food is awesome!

Carlynn

It's an ice friendly campus. It is a great place to get your core out of the way. I have also met many new friends that will become life long friends. The atmosphere is wonderful. The only downside is that Tifton isn't very big, but don't let that sway you because you can find something with the new friends you will make.

tammy

It is an awesome place to be and make new friends. There are so many opportunities as far as learning and being in different clubs. It is a very safe and clean environment. I love the idea of things and learning being hands on. Also where can you go to college and bring your horse.

kesley

I would recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a smaller college. The class sizes are small enough that the teachers will be able to learn your name and actually get to know you. If you need help the teachers are almost always available to help you.

Louie

Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College was opened in 1909 and originally had 3 buildings. Since 1909, ABAC's campus has grown tremendously. ABAC has a total of five schools with various degrees including the school of Agriculture and natural resources, Business, Liberal Arts, Nursing, and Math/Science. ABAC gives you the hands on experiences that you need to become successful in any career you choose. With a 23-1 student-teacher ratio, the class sizes are small enough so that you are given the opportunity to fully understand the lesson and ask questions. At ABAC, your teachers all have either a PHD or masters degree to offer you the best education at the best price!

Destiny

I love it. It is a home away from home. Professors are willing to help you as long as you go and talk to them. They have a great tutoring center as well as an amazing student development. People will always greet each other with a smile. The food is amazing and they have an 24/7 open gym.

Jajuan

I believe that the college is concerned with students learning and progressing in their lives. They also have activities that allow students to fellowship while learning. They have tutors available and academic counseling available upon request. The school is neat and clean.

I absolutely love this school! Feels like home all the time! This is the best school I have ever been to. The professors are great and the small town makes it so much better to make friends. The only thing I would bring to ABAC would be more clubs that are more diverse.

Hunter

I'm only a freshman so haven't been here long but so far, I'm loving everything about it! The welcome received from everyone at orientation made me feel I was right where I needed to be. On-campus housing is good. New friends are being made. Classes are going well. D-hall keeps me full. I'm doing well so far and glad to be an ABAC Stallion!

Madison

Once I walked onto the college campus, I was impressed with the overall nice, neat, and clean look of everything. The cafeteria was nice and the food was great. I felt very welcome by the president of the college, the staff, and the students. I was very impressed by the student housing. It looked very clean and nice. I am excited to attend this college!

ABAC is overall a very good school. Campus life is great and there is always something going on. The classes and professors are overall good, they always offer help when needed. I love the size of the campus, it's not overwhelmingly big and just overall a comfortable, safe feeling campus.

Haleigh

The college cares about their main campus, but the satellite campuses are left nothing. We had two councilors, no cafeteria, no clubs, and a bootleg graduation ceremony. If you go to the main campus you won’t have any problems. If you go to a satellite campus... good luck.

Melanie

I think this is one fabulous school and there is no other school in south GA better.

Whitney

ABAC is a great school for any type of student! Definitely an awesome start for a bigger future. I came to ABAC open house and by far amazing!! The professors are there to help with anything needed and faculty always positive. This school is amazing , and I can’t wait to join!!

Tiffany

It is a great and very interactive school; it has many degrees and activities/clubs to join/do.

Carolina