Academy of Art University

« See more reviews of Academy of Art University

I attend a very diverse university; the Academy of Art University allows me to interact with people from very different cultures and backgrounds. By attending this university I have learned many things, because I have been given the opportunity to get points of views from very different people. Since being at AAU I have become more open minded to issues that I believed only had one side - mine - and have been forced to gather more information about an issue before I create an opinion. Academy of Art University has found a way to make everyone feel that their opinion counts.

My school is a very large and diverse but when it comes down to the education of the students its very close and focused on the future of the students. Every teacher and counsler is helpful and wanting their students to succeed in the career they choose. Every semester there is a survey on your classes so that next semester the school can make the classes better for every student, present and future students of Academy of Art Uuniversity.

I have not actually attended my school yet but what I can tell you is that everyone I have spoken to has made it known that my success is their goal. The staff have been helpful, kind and encouraging. In the short time I have been in contact with them they have made me feel relaxed as I navigate going back to school after so many years away.

Academy of Arts University is very social. The teachers are really helpful and so are the stuedents. With living in a big city like San Francisco you seem to get lost but not when they have a nice organize traveling station where students can come from the dorm to college in a short amount of time.

AAU is really a really hard school, the professors are fun, smart, and working professionals. The class load for artist is what you can excpect in the real world. It is very hard for those who cant time manage. This makes art classes not just an easy A. Overall, Its worth it.

The best Art school in the United States of America giving their students the support and confidence that they need in order to have a great clledge experience and the class instructors and sensational!

Open to all types artists, photographers, graphic designers, multi medians, fashion designers, and now athletes regardless of level of skill but who have a passion and drive for the "arts".

The school is very career oriented with a great faculty who goes out of their way to help you out. The faculty is experienced and have worked with famous artist involved in the industry.

It's time consuming and extremely expensive but I get a good education, learn things I need to know for my degree, and meet a lot of interesting people from all over the world.

Located in the beautiful city of San Francisco, the Academy of Art University is the school where students are free to express themselves and persue the career of their dreams.