Academy of Art University

« See more reviews of Academy of Art University

Your typical liberal art school, except that the classes are intense, graded realisticly & harshly, and very focused on industry standards.

They grade at a professional level and offers workshops and tutoring for free if you need help; there goal is to push students to sucess.

Academy of Art University is a creative and challenging environment that pushes students who are passionate about learning.

Academy of Art University is a very serious and focused college thats you improve in your artistic skills and as a person.

The Academy of Art University is a well rounded art school that offers a high quality education within obtainable means.

if you have the money, and the drive, youll get alot out of it as long as you put in an enormous amount of EFFORT!!

Expensive, but worth it if you focus on your goals, stay creative, and soak up all the information given to you.

The Academy of Art is big, spread out in throughout San Francisco, and has a lot of people attending it

AAU is a professional school and is great for those who are serious about pursuing their art careers.

The Academy of Art University is an on-site/online school that provides libral/visual arts programs.