Pearl, MS
Academy of Hair Design-Pearl

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Academy of Hair Design-Pearl

Diana

I have learned so much from my college experience. I have learned how to balance school work, hanging out time, and just plain chill time. I have learned how much fun a student can have going to class. There is nothing better than taking a class you genuinly enjoy and making new friends who enjoy the same thing. I am starting my life, and surrounding myself with people who want to help me achieve my goals. I have learned wonderful things in my classes including a foreign language, how the weather changes, and how magnets work.

This is a school for science nerds, anime geeks, and artists. If you ever felt outside your comfort zone in high school MSU probably has a group that you fit into. Its a great school for people who want to learn.

• $0

Academy of Hair Design-Pearl administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.