Miami, FL
Acupuncture and Massage College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Acupuncture and Massage College

Alexis

I often say that if I could build a time machine, I'd go back to my senior year. So obviously I've thought a lot about what I would do differently. But if I could talk to my senior self, I would tell her that there is nothing more important than education, cliched as that may sound. I would tell her to go to school every day, to attend every class, to do her homework and study hard. Get into college as soon as you can. Because life on the minimum wage payroll, or even slightly above minimum wage, is not fun. It's hard. It's stressful. In this day in age, your options for making money are limited. Limited even further if you don't have that precious degree. In the town I grew up in, few people make it to college. I'm proud to say I'm finally one who did, but wish it had come sooner.

Merry

If I could go back in time, I would tell myself not to put off going to college. You will regret it in the coming years when you are not able to obtain employment in your chosen field. You want to be an example for your children to follow, and if you do not provide that example, then your children may not choose to further their education and may not be able to obtain employment that will enable them to take care of themselves and their families. I would tell myself that education will help you to live the life of satisfaction rather than a life of regrets. It will open doors that are not open if you do not have the knowledge and skills earned in further education. Do not give up on yourself, but continue to pursue your goals of obtaining a college degree in your chosen field of study. You will be a great human service professional. Pay attention, attend your classes and study hard and you will achieve your goals. Do not let anything hold you back especially self-doubt. Tackle your education head-on with full force. You will be glad you did.

Acupuncture and Massage College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.