Adams State University Top Questions

Talib

My classmates at Adams State University, were intelligent, helpful, fun, supportive and welcominig.

Joshua

Everyone at the school is amazing! Everyone is nice and ready to help anyone out at moments notice.

Rebecca

My classmates are your typical classmates, some are there to learn, others are there to waste time and money.

Tyler

There is a wide variety of students in the classes I attend. These range from the every day classmates that always show up and turn in assignments on time to the students who always show up late or never at all. For the most parts my students here at Adams State are dedicated to their work though and participate in the class. Thus saying, classmates provide a great learning atmosphere in the class room here at Adams State.

Veronica

There is quite a variety of students in my classroom. Many are parents, old enough to by my mom and dad, etc. I enjoy the classes because the vast majority of the students are mature and don't take things like tests, homework, etc. for granted. I like working with the students because we all have different views on topics and it's interesting to listen to what we all have to say.

Paul

My classmates are helpful, freindly, and creative.

Bryce

Nice and engaging, helpful in classes/