Adams State University Top Questions

The most frustrating thing about Adams State College is that they do not have some classes that a bigger university might have

Danica

My school always seems to be under construction! Some of my classes are being held in a retired elementary school down the street because many of the new buildings are not finished.

Travis

The most frustrating aspect of my school is the lack of research and clubs. Although I am understanding that it is a small college, I dont believe I am learning all that I can at where I am at. I believe I am not challenged enough, and that there is not enough variety. I do like the small class rooms but I am not a fan of cancelled classes, lax curriculum and a narrow range of options for classes to take. The though of transferring next year is a huge possibility to experience something new and more fulfilling.

The most frustrating thing at my school at times is the small town atmosphere. I love livving in Alamosa, but the community continues to deny the town to expand a little for the college that resides in it. I really wish there was somewhere in town that stayed open 24-7 that served food and coffee in order to facilitate study groups that last past 2am since our campus library closes at that time. It's hard to only have a persons living space to go to since we all end up crashing instead of studying for a test.

Sheryl

non of the departments talk to each other.