Chicago, IL
Adler University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Adler University

abigail

Alder University offers a variety of programs in Psychology. This is a school that you want to attend for the social justice community and the varies psychology programs it offers. It is known for its mental health in counseling program, but it also has varies programs in forensic, industrial, sports and PsyD.

Kaitlyn

Institute on Social Exclusion Location in downtown Chicago relaxed

Institute on Social Exclusion Location in downtown Chicago relaxed

Among the positive experiences I had throughout my undergraduate degree at University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, I feel one of the most influential for me has been my involvement in Big Brothers Big Sisters. We have learned so much from each other about building genuine trusting relationships, maintaining open lines of communication, and improving ourselves-- all valuable lessons for my future career in counseling. Another experience that has directed my career path is my position as a Camp Counselor at Camp Helen Brachman. This position is one that embraces diversity and differences while also allowing me to explore a nontraditional therapeutic setting, the wilderness. I am able to share the beautiful outdoors with the campers and observe the positive influence that experiencing nature and having an active lifestyle has on individual and social development. I am deeply committed to pursuing social responsibility, exploring diversity, and addressing inequality. I look forward to the possibility of pursuing my interests and goals through training in holistic services, social justice, and social responsibility. My future career goal is to be able to combine my knowledge and appreciation of the great outdoors with my training in counseling psychology by joining a wilderness therapy team.

Open minded Thinker Ambitious Revolutionary

• $0

Adler University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.