Adrian College Top Questions

Clara

Those unwilling to consider other world-views and be generally nice & friendly. Those who like larger classes and bigger campuses.

Dominique

If you like to be a "big fish in a small pond," this school is perfect for you. If you like small schools that you are able to get to know your professors on a more personal level, Adrian College is a great place for you!

Devan

if you are really gung-ho about large classes, don't go to Adrian, if you like quick response times by Campus Safety, don't go to Adrian. If all you want out of college is a party, Don't come to adrian, you can fail out.

If you don't care about your academics.

Donald

A person that is coming to school to party should not attend Adrian. There are parties, but there aren't as many as a large University would have. The campus is practically dead on the weekend because students go home. If you are the type of person that needs to be surrounded by many people, you probably shouldn't attend Adrian.

A loud and obnoxious person who isn't there for their education and is only in it for the party. The type that wants to waste everyone else's time and money by getting off topic or interuppting the learning process for others.