Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art

Austin

I couldn't ask for more out of a college. They have a degree that I can diversify my artistic abilities, which was exactly what I was looking for; I will be studying graphic design, traditional art, creative writing, photography and videography. The nearby area is fairly safe and the majority of the apartments are in close proximity to the school.

Andrew

What can I say? I have dreamed of going to this school to further my education and prepare myself to advertise my artistic abilities. The school provides a warm and welcoming feel. The school of advertising arts has top of the line facilities and an amazing classroom experience. Great school, here I come.

Joelle

SAA is an amazing school. If your dream is to be a successful graphic designer, I highly recommend this school. The instructors and staff are so passionate about what they do. It always a personal experience and everyone knows your name. The atmosphere is positive and super friendly. The best part is, they help you find a job after graduation. Career services are always there to help alumni find jobs. I was offered a job a month before graduation, as well as many other students in my class. The classes can be intense and they are strict about being on time to class. However, it's all for a reason and that's to prepare you for the real world. I'm happy to say I was well prepared for "real work" projects, interviewing for jobs, and working at an agency. All in all, it's a fantastic school. They are passionate about creativity as they guide their students to a successful career in the creative industry.