Agnes Scott College

« See more reviews of Agnes Scott College

When I tell my friends about my school, the things I brag most about are the teachers, the classes, and the opportunities that Agnes offers. All of the teachers that I've met so far are awesome in their own way and they all have connections with their students. They all want you to pass their class, so they're willing to offer after-class office hours for visiting and they're also willing to answer any questions you have during the lectures. The classes are small enough so that you get personal help with anything you're confused about.

Our teacher to student ratio is only 15:1 and I really enjoy being heard in a classroom. I also brag about how many different cultural experiences I am exposed to through our different cultural clubs and events on campus.

I love the tradtions and spirit of Agnes Scott. The sisterhood and connection we have extends beyond four years. Once a Scottie, always a Scottie. It's nice to have a place you always belong. Plus the campus is beautiful.

It definitely became a second home. The education I received was very well rounded and prepared me to fully understand problems within our society.

The most brag-able part of my college experience is the small class size and the ability to speak up in class unhindered.

great class sizes and everybody is friendly around campus

I brag most about our visitation hours.

The difficulty level.