Miami, FL
AI Miami International University of Art and Design

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend AI Miami International University of Art and Design

Trevor

The AI of Miami is a very

The AI of Miami is a very

Jamila

The classmates that I have already had the pleasure of meeting are fun, expressive, and down to earth who carry a vibe of openess, acceptance, and are a pleasure to be around.

The Art Institute of Jacksonville (The option was not listed) is a school for those with creative minds that do not fit in anywhere else. My school is unique because it sees the world in imaginative minds with absolutely no boundaries!

It seems we had gotten lost in a fairytale, but Life does not knock on the door and hand you accomplishments on a silver platter. The insecurities you are wearing so shamefully bold will only make you stronger but first may make you weak. However, when it does...DO NOT GIVE UP! Remain true to yourself and absolutely no boys allowed until graduation! Focus on everything you have ever wanted to do, perfect your talents, skills, and allow your knowledge to be watered. Do not...and I repeat a million times plus one...do NOT procastinate in anything you do! Read your journals and take notes of all your goals and dreams. The transition is hectic, stressful but worth the every tear and heartache. The decision to not take the SAT was wrong! Take them! I know you feel academically inadequate, but you are not! You are smart and determined. Take the time to submit scholarships once you begin to apply for schools as well. Distractions are like little minions nipping at your toes so stomp them like bugs and keep marching. God is your number one Source, belive in Him, keep the FAITH and always remember, Jeremiah 29:11.

The best thing I consider about my school is that it is a very small school. Therefore, each student gets a great amount of one on one time with professors. Also, the staff members are very understanding and help out with anything that is needed. It is a very easy environment to learn in and everyone is friendly and knows eachother.

The one thing I wish I would have known before coming to the Art Institute is how the scheduling for classes works. Not every class needed is available in each semester, so the classes are not very flexible and you cannot do much about the days of the week or times of classes. Other than that, the school was very good at giving me all the information I need about attending the school and earning my degree.

Kimberly

My classmates are determined and dedicated.

My classmates are determined and dedicated.

Going back to my freshman year, I would tell myself to take advantage of everything high school has to offer. Join any and everything that takes your interest, no matter what your friends might think. Those homecoming dances, attend them all! You might have the most memorable night ever. Some advice for senior year, make it the best year. Do something that will have all the underclassmen remembering you after you graduate. Most of all, just have fun. Those 4 years will go by quickly but you have to make sure they last in memories.

So far, nothing. I've been here for 2 weeks and can't find anything bad.

My classmates are fun, fashionable, weird, interesting, smart and funny all wrapped in one.

My school is best known for the fashion programs that we offer. Fashion Merchandising and Fashion Design are our biggest, and in my opinion best fields we have. However, we are also known for the variety of art majors such as, Graphic Design, Photography, Web Design, Advertising, Computer Animation, Film and Digital production and much more! We offer all of these various programs for every type of student from all over the world.

I have really transformed and matured in my major of Fashion Merchandising. The Miami International University of Art & Design continues to prepare me for the cut throat fashion world that exists today. The teachers are very honest about how much hard work and dedication I would have to have in order to make a memorable mark in the fashion world. I am taught to not only be fashion savvy, but book smart as well, meaning I have the ability to style a top notch outfit worthy of a magazines recognition and tell you the history behind the designer and the clothing that is being worn. If I did not attend this university I would not have the guts or proper education to survive in the world of fashion. My teachers have work in the fashion world for decades, so they are more than qualified to "school me" on everything that I need to know to be as successful as they are.

Fredeline

I am majoring in Fashion Merchandising which is the business side of fashion. I love that industry. Since I love Fashion and Business, so therefore that major was an easy choice where I can get to combine both. On My first year in school I've been learning a lot, and the fact that I can I get the chance to use my creative side make me more satisfy with my choice. What I like the most about my school is that, all the classes are very important to attend because for each classes there is actually a job available. Being the oldest in my family is really important for me to attend college. Notg only I will be the first to graduate college in my family ,but I can get to set an example for my siblings. After taking the FCAT test reading for seven times before I finally passed it, I cannot afford to give up on school now. Even though it has been a challenge for me financially, and espeacially when english is not your first language. I will survive all my challegenges because my motivations are stronger than my obstacles.

If a person does not like art and sensitive about art objects this school is not for you.

Alaina

I have gotten valuable academic learning from the classes that i have taken. I wouldn't change it for anything. I would reapply instantly. For all the running around that the Student Services and Academic Affairs gives the students and the class registration issues, i still wouldn't change schools. the people i have met there and the classes i have taken, i have learned much that has to do with my field of Digital Photography. Though the degree is fledgling at the most at the Art Institute of Tampa, it is still bursting with the newest and best technology.

I wish i had known that if i had waited, i could have avoided the confused mess of the school trying to get more people to apply when they can't afford it. Had i signed up when the new students did, i wouldn't have to worry about the mess of trying to sign up for classes that aren't offered.

The Art Institute of Tampa is a bit indecisive in what classes it wil offer and which ones it will drop. they have few teachers to take on all of the photography classes that they offer at the moment. it's a tossup as to when classes are going to be offered for what quarters. they tell different people different informations so that what you hear from one professor is different that what you hear from another and then different from what administration says.

My college experience has helped me to become a matury, responsible lady.

My college experience has helped me to become a matury, responsible lady.

AIU is good at creating innovative, ambitious top chefs.

Thomas

I would say, "Self. Are you stupid or something? According to your current GPA, you are. Wake up, man. Smell the coffee. Get your head on straight. You think the things that you're doing right now are more important than your education? You're wrong. If you don't change some things now, you're going to wake up as a 40 year old man drowning in an educated world that you cannot relate to. By the looks of your grades, when you do decide to go back to school, you may find it a difficult row to hoe. Your current GPA alone won't get you through the door. You will spend countless hours writing 1000 word essays to boards of directors and admissions counselors. You will have to fight and scratch and it will be hard to learn even the basics again because, guess what? You're not learning them now. You might think you're smart and have all you need to make it in this world, you're not and you don't. So Self, pretty please, with sugar on top, dust off your brain and get on the education train."

The kind of person who should attend this school needs to be serious about learning and have a passion for their chosen field. They need to understand the concept of teamwork and hard work. Once that has been established, getting in is easy. However, he/she should have the attitude that every task that they are assigned by the instructor, no matter how small or that may seem insignificant, is designed to help the student in their future endeavors.

I tell my friends that it's refreshing to be involved in classed at the Art Institute. It's easy to learn because everyone around me wants to be there and has a passion for what we are doing and learning. In the middle of all the learning, teamwork is emphasized. The staff is proactive, supportive, and encouraging to each individual student. Personally, they have touched my life in a way that I could never repay them and have given me strength and the will to succeed in my craft.

AI Miami International University of Art and Design administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.