Miami, FL
AI Miami International University of Art and Design

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend AI Miami International University of Art and Design

Morgan

Be prepared to work everyday towards your career.Take evrything seriously and stay on top of all my work. Try not to worry to much about hanging out with friends beacuse there will always be a time for that just not daily.....

The diversity. Nothing is traditional everyone appreciates change.

Donnae

Fashion Merchandising and Fashion Desgin

Fashion Merchandising and Fashion Desgin

There are so many great things to brag about when it comes to terms of bragging about this university. Everything from the diverse community, hands on projects, main stream events, and the experienced proffessors in the applied feilds.

Susanna

I would tell myself to stay grounded and focused. I would advise myself also to not be disheartened at how people will change. People will always change and the experience is enough to have walked a little bit of my journey with them. There are people from all walks of life that will walk in and out but always walk your own path.

The experiences I've had because of the school in the fashion industry.

Melinda

My school is very artistic, passionate, and career-oriented; it provides a rich learning environment and is very dedicated to its students.

My school is solely focused on artistic endevors and provides a very unique and creative hands-on learning environment that was unmatched by other schools.

The best advice I can offer is plan ahead. Carefully consider all that you want out of college and your experience there. Take the time to discover what your interests are and which college will most accommodate them. Think about what programs they offer. It does not make sense to go to law school when your dream is to be a doctor. Think about location and cost of tuition. Private school is nice, but being in debt for life is not. Reflect on what type of housing you want, as well as what type of atmosphere. Are you going to school strictly for education, or are you looking for the college lifestyle you see on television? Do not be hesitant to tour the campus or talk with faculty and students, after all they are the ones that can tell you what it is like. Ask plenty of questions. Above all, go with what you feel is right.

Dexter

My classmates are artistic, creative, innovative and focused indivudals.

My classmates are artistic, creative, innovative and focused indivudals.

My school allows you to work with different people from different backgrounds and join our ideas together as one and make art.

Choose the school that you feels will provide you with the best education possible, and will send you out into the wolrd four years from now an educated individual

Deon

The best advice that I would give to any parent is to make it a responsibility to visit the campus. By doing so, you can see how your child will live and meet the faculty that will accompany him/her. Also, I would try to pick a university that is well known, academically, in order to open up better doors and provide a brighter future for the child. Make sure that the job placement system is more than decent and that the professors do not teach courses that they, personally, lack much experience. If the parents are willing to pay for their child's education either through a loan or by direct funds, make sure the school is well worth it. Without a solid performance being given by the school itself, the child/student will not reap the necessary knowledge required in order to survive in our current time.

I wish that I would've had the chance visit the school first. When I first arrived to the dorms, I was shocked at how badly the living conditions were. Also, I wish that I would've known that there aren't many jobs available, mainly because I am located in the metro section of downtown Miami, Fl. This school promises many things such as exceptional internships and job placement, only to disappoint in the end. If I could turn back time, I would probably enroll myself into the University of Miami and get a real college experience.

The worst thing about my school is the fact that we do not have many extracurricular activities such as sports, fraternities, or academic clubs. We also are very limited in the diversity of majors, mainly because the school, itself, is an art school. The dorms were horribly kept up and the housing representatives did not attend to many of the social probleams that affected many. Also, the school is too small, meaning that there are not many different classrooms and teachers available. As a matter of fact, many of the teachers teach the different courses without much experience.

Allison

When choosing a college, dont get caught up in the big named schools just because it will look good on a resume. I think the trick to picking a school is choosing one that best fits your personality, like anything in life. Choose something that you will not have to think twice about. When you finally choose the right college, make the most of it! Since you're spending so much money, think of it as an investment for life. It's something you should take advantage of every single day.

Someone who likes small classes and a very personal experience with the faculty.

Alyssa

Pick the school that is going to benefit you. Do not choose your school based on where your friends are going to attend. Know what you what to do in your life going in to school. Don't overload yourself with a ton of activities as you do need to stay focused on school. First start off with a few and if you think you are doing okay, add more. Pick a school you know you are going to be comfortable going to and think about your expenses and where you are going to live. These are all important factors in deciding which school is perfect for you. Make the most out of everything, and better yet have fun!!

The worst thing about this school is it doesn't have things like other campus' do. For example, a gym, a pool, dorms on site, a full student union with a vartiety of different things, and sports. But otherwise everything else is great.

The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school would be a person who is unorganized, lazy and not willing to do the work. This school requires you to do at least four hours of class work per class outside of school. If that person doesn't do the work there could be a possbility that they would fail their classes. This person needs to have a goal and looking forward to graduation and working in their field. The person that doesn't belong at my school would not have these ambitions.

Aneley

What most describet Miami International University of Art & Design is the preparation that the school provides for students in the Career Services. The career planning help students to look for job on campus and off campus, also prepare the student to know how to present their portfolio when the time comes for the student to have interview . With the help of carerr planning the students will know the appropriate ways to present themself to a million people or corporations as a Designer. This University gives the opportunity to students to become sucessful on their career and to accomplish their goals.

At Miami International University of Art & Design will help me to become an stronger person by improving my knowledge in art and what is best for me as a graphic designer. With all the help and support that I will receive from the teachers, I will be able to become a successful student by learning more about what a Graphic Designer is capable of doing when working with one of the best companies or simply working on their own. I will be able to enhance my creativities in designing posters that show the passion that I have for art .

My advice to parents or students is that is very important to go to college because you going to be able to get a degree on the field you like and also your going to have the opportunity to explorer new ideas with other students. You are going to be able to set some goals while are you at school and why it so important to accomplish your education goals. Going to school your going to become a successful student or parent that is going to be very proud of yourself because you have accomplished something that others are not able to do.

AI Miami International University of Art and Design administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.