AI Miami International University of Art and Design

« See more reviews of AI Miami International University of Art and Design

I tell my friends that it's refreshing to be involved in classed at the Art Institute. It's easy to learn because everyone around me wants to be there and has a passion for what we are doing and learning. In the middle of all the learning, teamwork is emphasized. The staff is proactive, supportive, and encouraging to each individual student. Personally, they have touched my life in a way that I could never repay them and have given me strength and the will to succeed in my craft.

When I talk about my school i tel them about how much fun it is having the experience of hands on learning which is important for the fashion design field. The teachers are experts in the industry and having them there to give you advice is great. I also tell them about the amazing career services department,. It was through them that i was able to find my partime job at Nordstrom which is a great company in the field of fashion and retail.

There are so many great things to brag about when it comes to terms of bragging about this university. Everything from the diverse community, hands on projects, main stream events, and the experienced proffessors in the applied feilds.

Its a diverse, multi-cultutral university with an incredible fashion program, wonderful networking opportunites and career opportunities.

I get taught by professionals who have been in the film production field, and have done movies.

The experiences I've had because of the school in the fashion industry.

It is one of the best fashion schools in the country.