Graniteville, SC
Aiken Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Aiken Technical College

Summer

Aiken Technical College is probably one of the best decisions of my life that I have made. The professors are great, they are always keeping me up to date and are available when need be. I have met great friends here that I believe will last a lifetime. Also, the campus is always clean and caters delicious food!

Aiken Technical college is a good school overall. It's affordable and is a smart step to take before heading off to get a bachelors degree. It's not very big and the class sizes are relatively small. I have had good professors and a good experience thus far.

Carlos

If I could go back in time as a high school senior, the advice I would give myself is to concentrate on my grades and being involved in school and community activities. What you do in high school will follow you the rest of your life. After you graduate high school, entering the college that selected you for admission, study and stay focus. It is very easy to get distracted and lose out on opprtunities that can help strive through your time in college. That is the advice I will give myself and others.

Aiken Technical College is a diamond in the ruff. Although it is a 2-yr techinical school, the staff, faculty, and students attend the school as if its a prestigous 4-yr college. The instructors are very well educated in what they are teaching and want to give the best learning possible for each and every student. The student body is very diverse and has a espirit de corp about the athletics, academics and the school itself. I would recommend anyone to attend Aiken Technical College.

Aiken Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.