Aims Community College Top Questions

Students here can range anywhere from high school/college dual enrollment students to older adults who have kids of their own in college. There is a wide variety of people to meet on campus.

My classmates at Aims really try and help each other. They are all there for the same reason I am. They are willing to help, caring, and fun to be aroung. Classmates try and make the learning environment fun and enjoyable. My classmates also enjoy going to Aims because they save money, like the smaller classes, and also succeed in their classes. Even though you may not know anyone going into the class, you will certainly know people when the class ends. Some classmates will even be in other classes with you, its nice to have familiar faces in classes.

Lilah

My classmates are various ages and backgrounds with one goal in mind, and that is to better themselves.

Cassie

Students at Aims are generelly open minded, compasionate, understanding, and are willing to help those that need it without judgeing them or acting like they are better in some way--everyone is there for one reason- to learn.