Normal, AL
Alabama A & M University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Alabama A & M University

symone

Alabama is a very welcoming school. You are able to learn and have fun all at the same time. This a place where you will build strong relationships and meet new people that will always be beneficial to you. You will not regret attending or even visiting Alabama A&M University.

Zaria

I really liked it when I went on a tour

I really liked it when I went on a tour

Arianna

I am a student at Alabama A&M University(AAMU). In my little time thus far, I found the students to be one of the most vital parts of anyone's experience at AAMU. I hear it's boring and there's nothing to do. However, the same people that say those things are the same people that sit in their rooms all day. Most of the experience is what you make of it and those you surround yourselves around. Lastly, a lot of students don't realize HBCU's are going to come with little pest and bugs. Transferring to another HBCU for the fact they saw a roach... will be pointless because they'll see it at the next place.

Zareia

I love this university because it is an HBCU, there are many fun activities you can do here, you can be involved in so many things, you can never get bored, and you also get to meet new people and make many new friends. This university is best all around.

LaTashia

I believe my HBCU not only the best in Alabama, but the best in the nation. When you step foot on the hill, you'll understand how loving the people are. Everybody wants to see you grow and conquer each tests and trials the outside world tries to throw at you.

Aubrey

I love it

I love it

desiree

Alabama A&M University is a wonderful school from the view up to the students. Everyone on this campus is very welcoming and enjoy having new people come along. When it comes to the professors though they aren’t as helpful as they should be. Some professors do work with you and show that they care and want the best for you, but then there are others who just leave you on your own and don’t give you resources if your struggling in their class. Living on campus is not that bad if you stay in a suite style dorm, but if you stay in traditional is pretty bad. There is always something wrong in a traditional dorm from the electricity to the water.

Antoine

The band is life on this campus also the magic city classics is amazing and is an event that is know everywhere

Alexandria

The staff who works there could be more eager to help students especially the Financial Aid Office. Some teachers aren’t excited about teaching as they should be, AAMU hires anybody. The food in the cafe is horrible, and the people who serve us would sometimes carry attitudes.

Tyshay

I am currently a senior at my school and I recently applied to Alabama A&M University. When I received my acceptance letter in the mail I was so excited. When I looked on their online website to find my major Business Administration I knew I wanted too attend Alabama A&M. I've always wanted to attend an HBCU and minor in Apparel,Merchandising, and Design. Recently I attended Open House to get a feel of what it would be like if I went there. When I was their I was introduced to the band, Greek life, and the faculty and staff. I received all of the information that I needed and what I will need when I attend. Then I toured the campus with the administrators and I learned a lot about the schools history which gave me a good reason to attend in the Fall.

Alabama A & M University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.