Alabama State University Top Questions

Alena

Someone who is afraid of diversity and cannot fend for themselves.

Katara

Free-spirited (traditional and religious school)

Marisha

The kind of person i think shouldnt attend my school is someone that's not serious about furthering their education and career.

Jasiman

A quiet person who stays to themsleves and doesnt like people.

Marcus

The type of person who should refrain from this school is one who decides thast they just want to party and not worry about there studies because this school is one for academic excellence.

Tasia

Anyone is is not goal oriented, should not attend ASU. As a student at ASU, you have to be responsible and inquisitive enough to go out and find information, answers, and help on your own. Laziness is NOT an option. Student also have to be mature. It is very easy to allow your social life to overpower your academic responsibilites at ASU.

Stacee

That kind of person that should not attend this school is the person that is not independent. When you come to ASU, you must be focused and on your own for the most part.

La'Conya

A person who is racist, not going to put forward effort, who parties a lot, skips class, and are the one's who are always late for class.

jshamal

Alabama State University is not for the weak of heart. The classes are filled with work and student body is young and very active. The great thing about this school is the small setting in the deep south. The traditional values I learned with my family are upheld by many of the students and staff. If you are looking for a school that offers an international feel, this is not the school for you.

Derrick

The kind of person who shouldn't attend Alabama State is someone who is not willing to do the work and put in the necessary time needed to pass their classes. And also, someone who is not mentally into wanting to be in college because they would simply be wasting their time and money. I also believe someone who doesn't have a positive attitude shouldn't attend as well because depending on the type of person they are, they can affect the students around them from doing well and would cast their negativity on other students.

Shakiyla

I believe that people who are not serious about their education should not attend college. People who see college as only a place to party and do at ever they feel like when ever they feel like doing it should not waste their time or the government's money. The people who make all F's and D's should not attend college. Only when a student is serious about furthering their education and doing the necessary work to get a degree should they be accepted into a university.

Sheldon

People who do not want to work hard for success shouldn't come to Alabama State, because the professors work you hard here.

Johnny

A person who is looking for a complete college life that they see in the movies. A person who does not have any automotive accessibility around the city. Also, a person that can be easily depressed and who is not okay with it being hot all the time. Someone who finds the work unchallenging should not attend this schools as well.

Slacker