Alamo Community College District Central Office Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Alamo Community College District Central Office

Allison

I love the classes I am taking here! The culinary courses are some of my favorites because the information is graspable and digestible (meaning you will have a deeper mastery by the end of every class). It is easy to master the concepts. I found a job right away from a flyer in the hallway and a teacher speaking about a position I was interested in. These are some of my best friends!

Vallery

Wonderful school! Teachers are great and they care for each student. The sports are really good! They have extramural and intramural, there is something for everyone! The food can get a little expensive but there are restaurants within close proximity that serve better and more affordable food.

Cynthia

I love attending the Alamo Community because it gives me the opportunity to attend classes at multiple locations if I need to. I love the small class environment and the one on one time with the professors is easy to get unlike most larger Universities.

Francisca

The campus is very safe, and the majority of teachers are very good mentors. So far my grades have been A, B Honor role and I am very satisfied with my overall experience at St. Philips college.

Makayla

It is great community college , the set up of the school is very beautiful. But there is parts of the lake that does smell unfortunately. But the staff is very kinda and are willing to help out the students. There is a lot of food access for the morning and classes before 5 pm, but for evening classes there are no food.

Silvianna

Alamo Community College is an excellent choice for anyone who is pursuing a degree in a higher level of education. From affordable tuition prices, to

Natalie

Alamo community colleges have changed my perspective on universities entirely. I have saved thousands of dollars by going to this district and attending classes that are just as beneficial compared to a university and my education has only flourished. Due to my professors being more than helpful and having less than 30 people within my classrooms, it has been quite the relief to be comfortable in a small learning environment. I believe that because of these attributes at my school, I have been able to keep a 3.5 GPA and all A's throughout. The extra curricular is lacking of my interests, but they provide the option of starting your own club. The campus is small and compact, beautiful and very clean. The people are more than friendly and I have made several friends. With my initial attitude focusing on a four year university, I believe that attending a community college has benefitted me and making this decision was the best I have made educationally and financially.

Kathryn

The Alamo Community College District Central Office is overall maintaining a school worth attending, if only for the many amazing Professors on campus. Its a beautiful school and the library is the best place to get help of any kind. Kindness is what makes this school worth it.

henry

Very good, it has foundational framework to build any student up.

Jairtzi

I am glad to have Alamo community college I’m my hometown. They have most of the classes that are required for me to get my associates. My favorite thing about going to a community college, is the amount of money I can save ,versus going to a 4 year college. I’m glad people have have the opportunity to save money. While they figure out that degree they want to major in.

I have been attending classes at Alamo Colleges (specifically Saint Philips College) for four semesters. They have always provided excellent academic material to study and the majority of the professors are there to help you learn for life, not just to pass the exams. The environment is extremely warm and welcoming; the employees, whether they're janitors or admission

charly

I love this school and I would recommend it to everyone. The class size is more personal and the student and professors are very much involved. I started school a little later than normal students do and I was worried about if my professors were going to be helpful and involved. I am not disappointed what so ever. This school is amazing.

Natalia

It is a great campus at northeast Lakeview. Everyone is so nice and helpful with anything questions you might have . The professors are very helpful and easy to hlreach out to as well. They have many activities where the community can participate after classes. Always have something going on which is good to distract the mind for a bit. Overall great school.

Caleb

I like the relationship between the different colleges and how your connected to all of them even if you go to one. The professors are very good and they have experience from other highly rated colleges.

Steven

A community college that prioritizes academics in a way that students don't blow off their studies to go party. The campuses are beautiful, clubs and extra curricular activities are available and the environment is very constructive for learning. Even though I am out of district the prices for tuition are much lower than that of any university or private school in the area. I really appreciate how lucky I am to be able to attend this school.

Angelica

I absolutely love my college. It is clean, quiet and beautiful. Most professors are amazing and go the extra mile for us with the occasional so-so professors that are found in just about every college. I highly recommend this school to everyone I know. It has really changed my mentality.

Top Questions about Alamo Community College District Central Office