Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Top Questions

Leah

The most frustrating aspect about my school would have to be the workload. The curriculum is extremely vigorous because of the competitiveness at the college. With such difficult material and a large workload, the stress level is often very high among students, including myself. Sometimes I do wish that the workload would be a little less because of how tense and stressed I feel throughout the year. I also get frustrated that we do not receive any partial credit on our exams. It frustrates me when my work is mostly correct but my answer may be wrong.

Rendell

There is nothing frustrating about the school.

Alexandria

The most frustrating thing about school is how unsupportive some teachers can be towards student-athletes. I believe that credit should be given towards students that are trying to be involved instead of being punished by not being allowed to attend games.

The most frustrating thing about our school has to be the lack of activities other than school related ones. All of the fraternities and sororities were disbanded, leaving little escape from the pressures of the classroom. There are very few other activites, and only two sports teams, creating a very dull environment.