Albany State University Top Questions

Kevion

This is a school of greatness where they help you find your inner potential so it can be realized.

Albany State University represents a commitment to excellence and responsiveness and is dedicated to preparing leaders for under served populations

Bianca

The "Unsinkable Albany State " was coined after Albany State University survived two major floods; despite our setbacks we are an unsinkable school that preservers through our endeavors and we shall continue to sail far beyond our academic goals by producing elite and prestigious alumni who will go on to do astounding things not only for themselves but for others.

Tashana

Small common party school with a new whom have good intentions and others whom dont.

In one sentence, ALbany State University is a school of opportunity.

Brandie

My colllege seems to be very enthusiastic , involved, and energetic when it comes to the college life and student participation.

Raven

Albany State University is more than a school, its like home.

D'Yana

Albany State University is a great institution if you make it one, without your effort it will turn out to be just mediocre, it's a very small school with much potential.

Prenecia

My school is very intresting, diffrent people with different attitudes which makes it all worth wild.

The best school ever.

Kellie

Albany Stae University grants hope.

To me, this school, really caters to the students academically; I don't feel really challenged.

Chanae

Albany State is a warm, welcoming, and close knit university.