Albany State University Top Questions

DeVon

Teachers are willing to work with you and if you still dont understand students will help as well. if you have a car thats great but because of the size of the campus it isn't necesary. Its very easy to make friends and alot of places to study. Alot of easy teachers that you'll make A's in easily but there is also alot of teachers that will challenge your intelligence if you choose to sign up for there class.

Kah'Nasha

When I talk about the college I chose, the one thing I brag about most is there are always activities on campus.

Olivia

Our football team are the 2010 S.I.A.C. Football Champs and went our whole regular season undefeated!

Chiquitia

What I use to brag most when telling my friends about my school was we don't have Friday classes. However, this year we are going back to Friday classes. But now I would not really brag about anything.

Courtney

I brag about how my school is family- oriented. Everyone is really friendly and we show true southern hospitality. The professors and staff at Albany State University really become your family. They look out for you and help you the best way that you can.

Devorah

I tell people my school is big on campus activities, we have a lot of things to offer as far as students are concerned; I tell them I'm not swallowed up in the school to where my teachers are not aware of who I am and I'm not just a number; I tell them my schools President welcomes visitors, the campus is large enough but not enough to feel the need to get a car just to get across campus.

Chavon

I would say that Albany State has a great learning enviroment, and plenty of on campus activites to part take in.

Akilah

The advancement in education of African Americans and minority groups is an area of focus I am proud of and boast about to others. As a campus, we try to stay focused and bond together in this aspect.