Albion College Top Questions

Being a friendly, highly open liberal arts school. We place emphasis on environmental responsiblity and post-graduation connections.

Raysha

Academics.

Being a well established liberal arts college.

Raechel

sports, job placement, partying

Business, education, pre-med. Liberal Arts

mike

bars

Albion College is best known for the liberal arts education it provides; that is, it boasts that it prepares students for any career because of the well-rounded education its students receive. Albion is known to have produced many successful, well-off alumni

Being expensive. small classes. crappy athletic facilities.

Jon

Being a academically demanding, yet successful liberal arts college. It strongly promotes its new multi-million dollar science building. It is known as one of the best schools in the state but the most expensive. It is fairly selective but this past year selected over 80{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the freshmen applicants which has greatly lowered the demands of the school. It has appointed its first female school president, Dr. Donna Randall, and she has done an adequate job. The ties between the community and college are not good. Local citizens break in and steal from cars and from fraternity rooms.

Christie

Strong academics with a focus on practical work whether that be through research, internships or other projects.