Alexandria Technical & Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Alexandria Technical & Community College

Lexi

I love it here. Best choice of my life. The students you meet are wonderful and welcoming. The teachers are even better. The school offers events where the students can meet each other and explore the surrounding town. I recommend this college to anyone.

Brianna

I feel comfortable as a visitor that will soon become a student that I am safe, well taken care of, and will have an awesome time! This college is knowledgeable, great staff, and good students. I have gone to many meeting with financial aid, future professors, PSEO advisor, PSEO professors, and library staff. I know that it will be a great experience and is apart of MNSCU.

Tori

Overall, great if you’re just looking for cheap credits. Low tuition and great hands on training make this school the perfect place to get two year degrees or certificates or to get credits before transferring to a two year university. There are absolutely no sports aside from one or two open gym nights a year.

Tanner

It's a great experience that will be well remembered! The instructors are extremely helpful as well as available often. I've been able to make friends quickly inside and outside of class. There are always things going on outside of school and there are lots of job opportunities as well around. Overall it is a great school and area to be in!

Shayla

It's a very affordable college to attend. The experience for everyone is going to differ from one student to another and what programs you are on. Personally, I don't leave my little corner of the school unless I'm going to get food or go back to my place so I don't really no any of the other instructors. I have just a few instructors and I love them all so dearly there is just some more activities I wish was available like sports and thespians leagues.