Allan Hancock College

« See more reviews of Allan Hancock College

Personallly I think Allan Hancock College is great. However if I had to pick a few things out one of them would be the library. The library could use a more vast variety of resources. Such as our computers are a bit out of date. As far as books go I wish our campus had variety of books in which I could expand my knowledge. Secondly would be our system of study hall for student athletes. I use to play baseball for Allan Hancock College and found that coaches in study hall didnt provide suffecient attention to students morale.

Classes continue to be cut; of course, that is a statewide (even nationwide) problem. Other than that I would say the price of food. It costs me about double what I would pay off-campus for basically any meal.

Allan Hancock College is a great community school, so sofar i dont have much to wine about. I've sofar bieng inroled in this school for one semestor.

The worst thing about my school is that there's not a variety of classes or majors. It seems limited for what I want to do.

The registration process and class availability. Despite my best efforts, I can't always get the classes I need.