Meadville, PA
Allegheny College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Allegheny College

Leslie

My classmates vary from jocks, nerds, scene kids, or anyone else.

My classmates vary from jocks, nerds, scene kids, or anyone else.

My school is best known for the pre-med program, as well as our senior project.

Just visit a lot of schools and see what fits you. Once you get there, make a lot of friends and make the most of your experience.

Marchele

Allegheny College, in my eyes is best known for the academic success rate and how anyone who graduates from there gets a great job within a few months or so after graduation. This school is also listed in the 40 best colleges/university book, that is what caught my attention as well as my mom.

The best advice that I could give to parents and/or students going through the whole college process would be to visit schools, ask questions, and see what it is like to sit in the classroom, definitely get involved, and have fun. However, keep in mind the school you choose io enroll is where you will plan to spend four years of your life to come out of the university or college you selected to go and get into the work force and find a real job. Life isn't easy however you have to make the most of it and this is the time to have fun. Look for a campus that is appealing to you and you feel like it could be your other home, well not for real but some where comfortable. Get acquainted, participate, gain knowledge, and enjoy would be my advice. College is tough, however it is whatever you make of it and when your all done you will be so proud and your parents too. Concentrate and party a little, but most importantly get your degree and GRADUATE because when your done you have to pay back your loans!

The thing I usually brag about the most to my friends is the size of my school, I love it. And also how there is so much help in all areas needed at my campus. Especially with getting a great job after school, internships and volunteer opportunities. I also like the ratio between the students and teachers. As well as the one-on-one time allowed with professors to have a better aquaintance with each teacher individually, that's so nice.

Allegheny College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.