You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Allen College

Ayub

It is the best place to gain a knowledge.

It is the best place to gain a knowledge.

Mae

For me college has been about expanding my horizons and learning more about not only scholastics, but also about learning about others and myself. I have gotten and increased self-esteem because I have accomplished more than I ever thought was possible just by attending college and making good grades when it would be easier to make excuses on why I can't do it. It has been extremely valuable to me not just because my education will increase my earning potential but also because it shows my daughter that a woman can be smart and a woman is allowed to have other ambitions than to be a wife and mother even if she already is. Most importantly it has been valuable because I have learned that more tolerance for others by being exposed to different lifestyles, religions, races, and creeds and even if I didn't finnish my degree the fact that I learned tolerance for others is enough to make the world a better place.

Morgan

My classmates are helpful and wonderful to be around.

My classmates are helpful and wonderful to be around.

I have grown immensely as a person just in my first months of schooling at Allen College. In my Radiography program, we start clinical rotations at hospitals and clinics in the first month of schooling. When I began clinicals, I was timid, did not know a lot about patient care or how to communicate with patients, and plainly had a lot of growing in my profession to do. Even though it has only been a few months, I am glad Allen puts us straight into the clinical/working environment. What better way to learn your profession than to actually do it. Between the clinicals and classroom learning, I have learned and grown far more in a short period of time than I thought was possible. The classroom instructors and clinical coordinators have helped to shape me into a professional in a short period of time, and over the next year and a half, I can only grow more.

Allen College is a very small, friendly campus. I love having small classes where you can feel close to all your classmates. The professors know you by name and are always there to help and support you. All of the Allen staff is helpful and sets you up to succeed both in college and your future career.

Jacqueline

When it comes to college experience I've gotten so much out of it that its been so useful to me. When it comes to college you get to make your own schedule that fit your own daily schedule. For example, if you have any children and you work during the morining you can make your school schedule to have classes at night. Also, when it comes to college experience you can see here that you are responsible for attending your classes, buying your own books, even having to pay for your own classes. College experience has influence many people to take charge of their responsibilities and how to manage their time when it comes to school, working, and taking care of your kids. College is very valuable to attend because you do not want to be working in the same jobs 5 years from now. In life you want better for yourself and for your family. I know that later on in life I would want a great job and to be able to provide for my family on my own with the help of my husband later on life.

Anna

College has been a stressful time, but it's also been a lot of fun and a great experience so far. Although there is a lot of work that we have to do and a lot of hard tests, I feel as though I've already learned so much and it's making me really excited to be a nurse. I also feel like the college experience has allowed me to meet many great friends. I started off going to this school without knowing a single person, but I feel as though I've met a lot of great people that I will remain friends with for life. Allen College has also allowed me to continue my love for singing. The school doesn't offer a lot of extracurricular activities due to the fact that it's small, but they do have a choir. The choir consists of students from all of the different classes, as well as teachers and faculty from the hospital our school affiliates with. It's a great way to meet people and get to know the faculty. Overall, Allen College is a great school and is a great experience both socially and academically.

I wish I would have known about the classes a little more before coming to Allen College, just so that I would have known what to expect. There is about 50 people in my class, and we all have every class together except for labs and clinicals where it's broken down to smaller groups. At first I was overwhelmed by having so many people in one class, but now I love it because I feel like you really get to know people.

There really isn't anything that frusterating about Allen College. Overall it's a lot of work, but I feel as though I'm learning a wealth of information and I'm getting a really good education. I don't think I would change a thing about Allen College.

Allen College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.