San Diego, CA
Alliant International University-San Diego

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Alliant International University-San Diego

FNU

Faculties are great.

Faculties are great.

Tina

I talk about the inclusion, feeling part of the group.

I talk about the inclusion, feeling part of the group.

Study! Dont get wrapped up in the social aspect of school, it will fall into place. The academic aspect of school will not fall into place unless you put the pieces together.

There isn't anything very unique, it is a good school.

Amy

The school that I am currently going to is supportive and inspiring to students.

My classmates are enthusiastic , open minded and kind to each other.

I would say to myself. Take your time and enjoy the process. Do not be too hard on yourself. Keep an open mind with what you want to learn, about people and changes in your life. Do not care too much about what others say or think of you, just learn. Take the opportunity to learn, learn as much as you can about everything. Learn in your classrooms, learn from your peers, learn from your mistakes and learn the world. Take the time to smell the roses, breath the fresh air and party some, but don't party too much. Be careful not to get lost in the unimportant things in life like cliques, current trends and things you cannot afford. Dance to the beat of your own drum you may be inspiring to others. Share your joy with others so they may share theirs with you. Pick your friends wisely cherish every moment with them. Enjoy the ride of life for this time may come and go in a flash.

Stacy

I wish I would have known so much before I started school- I wish I would have known the importance of going to class and following through with my commitments.

That it is perfect for adults who are deciding to go back to school and still maintain their full time job

I would give the advice to go to class and get it done! Do not let yourself become distracted. Follow through with the goals that you set and keep your priorities in line. The ultimate goal of graduating is far more important then any party or morning of sleeping in.

Vanessa

Pay attention in class, ask questions, always ask for extra credit! Those are some of the things that I would tell myself, if I could go back in time to when I was a High School Senior. Do not take a year off of school to work. It is really not worth it, if you do, you break out if ?school mode?, and when you go back it is hard to get back in to the groove of school. Apply for scholarships, attend career fairs and take the SAT?s. Start thinking early what you would like to be, when you grow up. Attend Community College! Junior college is so different compared to High School, you have to attend classes, the instructors expect you to attend classes on your own. The classes are smaller and they will prepare you for university. Join clubs in high school that will prepare you for your future. Work less and study more! You have the rest of your life to work, take a break, breathe and relax, it will be over soon! Good luck!

I have not attended class yet, but I imagine that they are hardworking and would like to suceed in thier program.

Alliant International University-San Diego administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.