Alma College Top Questions

Dazia

The most frustrating thing about my school is the lack of diversity. Since many of the students are from Michigan they do not see much diversity which leads to the many questions I get about my race and ethnicity.

There are barely any problems I have found with Alma. The only issue I seem to have is the food. I consider myself a very healthy person and I do not believe Alma has enough healthy options every day. I have heard this from many of my other friends in college too. This could be an Alma College problem, but I believe it is probably one of the problems with colleges in genteral.

Although a college education is always expensive, the tuition at a private institution like Alma is considerably higher. It's an insane amount of money for families in Michigan's current economy.

Since I attend a private college, the price is really high and that creates a financial burden.

Food on campus is not what you would expect from a small college where half of the student body are from small cities in Michigan.

There isn't a lot of diversity and although there is some I feel like it could use more. Most of the clubs for minorities are filled with caucasions which is great but I wish they had more minorities to fill it up.