Alvernia University

« See more reviews of Alvernia University

Alvernia is a very hands on school, yes it is Fransican but it is only as Catholic as you make it, the professors bring in alot of real world knowledge and experience into the classroom and there os always someone around to help with any questions or concerns you have.

Alvernia is a small liberal arts college that is constantly growing to improve itself and, although it is a Franciscan university, as an institution, is open to other cultures and backgrounds (like mine) to improve its diversity and promote cultural tolerance.

Alvernia University is a great place to higher your education and become a better person by engaging yourself in the community, and preparing yourself for the future ahead of you.

Alvernia is a Catholic affiliated private school that gives students the opportunity to have personal interactions with professors and administration.

Alvernia Univeristy is small, beautiful, homey, inspiring, and everyone on campus kind and friendly; I always feel inspired to learn/do something new.

Alvernia is a very friendly college that is focused on academic excellence, while having just the right amount of fun at the same time.

Alvernia University strives to help the community, create responsible citizens, and encourage learning both in and out of the classroom.

My school is helping me get the degree and accreditation that I desire and need to obtain my desired career in Behavioral Health.

Alvernia is a very reputable school that just opened a campus near home so how could pass up the opportunity.

Small clases,wonderful professors that love the field they are in and they project it onto the students.