Alvernia University Top Questions

Kaitlin

Alvernia Univeristy is small, beautiful, homey, inspiring, and everyone on campus kind and friendly; I always feel inspired to learn/do something new.

Zachary

Alvernia University is a great place to higher your education and become a better person by engaging yourself in the community, and preparing yourself for the future ahead of you.

Morgan

n/a

Sara

Catholic university, that promotes academic achievement and good behavior.

Monica

My school is helping me get the degree and accreditation that I desire and need to obtain my desired career in Behavioral Health.

Jen

Alvernia is a Catholic affiliated private school that gives students the opportunity to have personal interactions with professors and administration.

Chrysan

Small clases,wonderful professors that love the field they are in and they project it onto the students.

Kimberley

Alvernia is a very reputable school that just opened a campus near home so how could pass up the opportunity.

The schoool is open, friendly, and very accomodating.

Alvernia University strives to help the community, create responsible citizens, and encourage learning both in and out of the classroom.

Angela

Too much drama among students

Alvernia is a very hands on school, yes it is Fransican but it is only as Catholic as you make it, the professors bring in alot of real world knowledge and experience into the classroom and there os always someone around to help with any questions or concerns you have.

My school is clean, safe, and friendly.

Jeanette

Alvernia is a great student-centered school.

Janine

Alvernia is a small liberal arts college that is constantly growing to improve itself and, although it is a Franciscan university, as an institution, is open to other cultures and backgrounds (like mine) to improve its diversity and promote cultural tolerance.

Laura

Alvernia is a very friendly college that is focused on academic excellence, while having just the right amount of fun at the same time.