Alverno College

« See more reviews of Alverno College

An amazing all-girls undergraduate college with a pass/fail grading system where students meet specific criteria for our eight core abilities: communication, analysis, problem solving, social interaction, valuing, aesthetic engagement, developing a global perspective, and effective citizenship.

Alverno is extremely focused on helping those who actaully want to go into the field of education and/or nursing only; focusing less on the medical field or fields that men have dominated for some time.

My school is extremely warm and welcoming and you feel as if you are a part of a small community, and the faculty and staff are always willing to help you however they can.

Alverno College represents strong, independent women who are culturally diverse and career driven to better not only themselves, but also their community.

It's a great school if you don't want to feel like a "number"-you get personal attention from your professors which is very helpful.

Alverno college is a very friendly campus with great resources for students and offers and outstanding education.

Alverno is a small school, so people can get to know each other easier and feel more free to express themselves.

Alverno is goal driven, female oriented liberal arts school, that offers great opportunities to young and old.

Alverno College is a great school, that is helping enpower women and helping them reach their goals in life.

Alverno gives you such a well-rounded education; it's entirely different than any other school.