Alverno College

« See more reviews of Alverno College

I wish I had known more about myself and the things I wanted to do with my life before I started to attend Alverno. This school really helped me figure that out but I feel like I could have saved myself a lot of worry and wondering if I had been more clear about who I was before enrolling.

I wish I knew that every class revolves around group work, speeches, and papers, which is good because it develops you deeper as a person. It is somewhat difficult to get used to at first, but once you adjust you won't have to worry about anything else.

How much money I would have to spend for school (minus the financial aid). Its a gamble how much financial aid you will get. Knowing what I know now, I would have saved more.

I wish I had known the major that was my real calling. I'm still not sure what my calling is, but I do enjoy the major I am in now of Professional Communications.

I wish I would have known that the on campus computer lab is so convenient that I would not have needed to purchase my own computer.

I wish I would have known how great it was so I wouldn't have waisted two years at a different university.

How dedicated i would have to be. - for example how to juggle my work schedule and school schedule.

The vocabulary used at Alverno took some time getting use to...

yea