Nashville, TN
American Baptist College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend American Baptist College

Lola

American Baptist College is a school that cares about every aspect of the student's well-being and educational needs. ABC has a historical background in the Civil Rights movement and has produced several graduates that have gone on to attain high positions in the United States of America and have become scholars and professors of other colleges as well as coming back to teach here at ABC. I fee that becoming a graduate of such a highly regarded and prestigious school will strengthen not only my mind as a critical thinker but will help me to produce other critical thinkers as I impart the teachings that have so taken me.

I have not found anyone to be any particular way as of yet. I believe that we are "All for on and one for all".

Movie night, Vashti sisterhood, eating, chapel, choir rehearsal and many more.

Young, smart, helpful, studious, always know how to point you in the right direction in getting answers, easy to get along with, fun, outgoing, and many other adjectives.

Not easy at all. The academics of this school make sure that if you are not prepared to deal with the world of today now you will be prepared when you graduate.

daryl

My college experience at American Baptist College brings hope to my future. I will always remember and cherish the spirit of this campus, better known as "The Holy Hill." What truly matters is the love I received from my peers, professors, and school faculty. Historic people are birthed and have been birthed from this place. I will always love the American Baptist College!

I wish nothing bad on this school. ABC is the best!

I exercise my right to the 5th amendment.

American Baptist College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.