Los Angeles, CA
American Career College-Los Angeles

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend American Career College-Los Angeles

Kimberly

I absolutely had a wonderful expirience at this college . I graduated in 2009 as a medical assistant my teacher was Ms. Peña and she was always very helpful as well as everyone in the school. I was able to get an externship with hiring at the end. I've been working since 2009 at the same office!

Yoana

If I was able to go back into time the main thing I would change would be going to a community college first and getting the GE's out of the way and from there go to a university. I would not have gone straight to a university if I knew I was not going to be able to make it and if I knew that I was going to change majors. By going to a community college first you make sure that you know what it is you want to study and if your not sure you'll be able to change your mind before you waste time like I did.

Anyone can attend this school if they are dedicated and if they want to work in the medical field.

That there are teachers that do not know what they are talkin about sometimes and you are trying to understand the material but it makes it hard if the instructor does not know the subject like they are suppose to know it if they teaching that class.

Shannell

The kind of person who shouldn't attend this school is the the type of person who doesn't want to have a career in the health care field. There is also an optical program. My main point is, if your not serious about the career you want this is not the school for you.

Lack of instructors is the worst problem so far.

I would tell myself that, it would be a whole lot easier on yourself if you obtain good study habits.

• $0

American Career College-Los Angeles administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.