Lynwood, CA
American Career College-Lynwood

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend American Career College-Lynwood

Joseph

My classmates are smart and driven to succeed in our program.

My classmates are smart and driven to succeed in our program.

The advice I would give myself is to try harder and to study more and not go out alot. Try to get a better GPA so I can get into a 4 year school. Back in high school I didnt try that hard because I didnt see myself going to college. I regret about not trying my best in high school because the people in my life now give me great inspiration about college and getting a degree is the key to success after college. If I can go back into time I would for only that and nothing else.

The worst thing about my school is the cost of the program. Its 35000 dollars and its hard for me to pay for school, but I like this program and this is the kind of degree I want so I have to do whatever it takes.

• $0

American Career College-Lynwood administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.