Ontario, CA
American Career College-Ontario

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend American Career College-Ontario

Jasmine

I would have to say it is a very good school to learn. I love most of the teachers there but they are there to help us learn and grow all together. There's always something going on in our school if its events for all the medical programs or even buying food from each of the programs, it is pretty amazing. You have to love what you are doing especially what career you want to pursue becasue when they care about their students they really do.

American Career College is a great school. I love how it is all hands on and how you get to meet all kinds of new people that want to do the same thing as you. We all have the same passions and want to help people in the world and make this world a better place with better nurses and be as proffessional as possible.

Wealyn

My overall opinion of American Career College-Ontario is that it is such an energetic and very professional school. I love how they encourage all their incoming students to do very well in class and how motivating they can be. I am excited to start my first semester of Medical Coding and Billing on August 28th, 2017.

miracle

I Think American Career College in Ontario, California is a wonderful place to learn and grow. They are really helpful and hands on type of school. They actually care about each and every students success and future. They have so much to offer for an accredited trade school. American Career College is wonderful a place

• $0

American Career College-Ontario administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.