Des Moines, IA
American College of Hairstyling-Des Moines

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend American College of Hairstyling-Des Moines

Leticia

I origionally attended a local university for 2 years and had to take a break. I chose to go back on-line so that I may work full time as needed. From this experience I have gained not only college skills but life skills with time managment and organization. It takes a lot of personal motivation to attend class online. I have furtherd my interest in communications thanks to a course I ws juts taking to fullfill a general. Because of the general communications course I changed my degree from English to communications with an emphasis in marketing. Since being in the program I have furtherd myself in work asweel by obtaining various event coordinating and marketing assistant positions.

It is personable and convinent in the set up. I am able to attend classs in the morning or at night. We take 2 courses every 10 weeks with a week to get each project and or paper done. Very realiable and efficient.

I attend Kaplan University- online. I am always saying how wonderfuly convinent it is to be able to attend class at the times I can. Bu attending Kaplan I am able to still work ful time to support myself and finish my degree. the academis advisrs are always reachable and checking up on you, and the prof. are great with turn around times on projects and responding to anyquestions. Although it is online. it is personable so you know your class mates and prof.

• $0

American College of Hairstyling-Des Moines administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.