Riverside, CA
American College of Healthcare-Riverside

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend American College of Healthcare-Riverside

Jana

I graduated from high school in 1984, so as a 43 year old, I have often thought of going back in time to talk to myself as a high school senior. The high school I graduated from is a strict Catholic all girls school managed by the Sisters of Mercy. Oh, how I wish that I would have listened more to the sisters. I did not appreciate their wisdom and guidance until I became much older. Unfortunately, I thought that I knew it all, and I could have a good life without going to college. The sisters would counsel us girls, and recommend that we go to a college as careers for women were beginning to blossom in the 1980s. I was recruited to play softball at a university, but chose not to go. I did try to go to a community college, but dropped out before the first semester ended. Knowing what I know now, I would have attended college right out of high school because making the transition from high school to college would have been smoother. I could have lived in a college dormitory where house moms would have encouraged me to study and graduate.

I would like to clarify first that the college that I am attending did not come up on your choices, so I chose the closest one to Kaplan College. The best thing about my school is that I can complete the program in Medical Billing and Coding in a nine month period. This short completion time is important to me because I am 43 years old, and I need to get this training so I can start a new career because of a work related injury. Kaplan provides not only the training, but an externship and job placement.

• $0

American College of Healthcare-Riverside administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.